I’ve intrigued you haven’t I ?
Well sorry to disappoint ha ha, well actually some of you, might actually find it interesting.. hmm
So Piglet at 7 months started to go down at an actual bed time, in her crib….
We started this off with a celebratory Maccy D’s, the nights that have followed, you would think we would use this time to get through some box sets maybe, or have a conversation about our day…
Erm nope.. so far
- Boxed up some unnecessary clutter
- Dusted shelves and bookacse
- Folded clothes
- Cleaned kitchen floor
- Washing up
- Reminisced about the nights, where piglet would be on me, asleep on the nursing pillow, until 1am.. sob sob
- Not once have we, got an early night to get a full night of zzzz, I think the earliest is 11.45pm.. when will we learn!
- Hubby completed a 1000 black & white piece puzzle, so rock n roll…hmmm
- Catched up on Homeland
- I’ve tried to read more, you should see the pile of books awaiting my attention, all of which found by the fab squares on insta
- Scrolled the squares on insta
- Cleaned the bathroom
- Watched piglet intensely on her monitor..
Please tell me, that everyone’s evenings are like this and I’m not completely alone.. in the most boring life contest ha ha
If anyone has any suggestions (clean suggests please.. wink wink) that myself or the hubby can do with our well deserved evenings, then comment below 🙂